BOINC 7.2.28 released to the public
8 Nov 2013 Berkeley -
A new version of BOINC is ready for public use.
Version 7.2.28 includes:
- New: OpenCL CPU support for Intel and AMD CPUs.
- New: Add new AMD GPU descriptions.
- New: Add new Windows version descriptions. (Windows Only)
- Fix: Various changes to CPU and GPU scheduling and work-fetch.
- Fix: Updated Translations
- Fix: Support for HTTPS urls in notices.
- Fix: for running VirtualBox VMs when installed as a service. (Windows Support, it was already supported for Mac OS X and Linux)
You can download the new BOINC 7.2.28 version at http://boinc.berkeley.edu/download.php
The release notes are available at http://boinc.berkeley.edu/wiki/Release_Notes