Oracle unveils Oracle Fusion CRM in the Cloud
5 Oct 2011 San Francisco -
Oracle has launched Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle's enterprise-grade CRM Cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of older SaaS CRM solutions. They deliver all the power of Oracle's most advanced applications in a simple subscription pricing model - with no hardware to buy or software to support.
Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service helps sales professionals outsmart their competition by planning, prospecting, collaborating and closing smarter. The system's embedded business intelligence delivers unprecedented insight into sales planning and sales performance management, so that sales representatives and sales leaders can sell smarter.
A part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle's enteprise-grade CRM Cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model - with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
Oracle's Cloud Services are built on Oracle technology and support customers' choice of deployment models by offering portability between the public Cloud, private Cloud and on-premise deployments.
Organisations can start with one module and grow to a full suite over time:
- Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service: Delivers best-in-class CRM capabilities that drive smarter selling. Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service enables organisations to:
- Integrate sales territory management with quota management to help sales organisations optimize resource allocation.
- Combine customer and product master data information with all CRM processes: a first for Cloud based CRM solutions.
- Deliver a consolidated customer centre for all CRM business processes that is supported by a common 360 degree view of customer information.
- Help sales people focus efforts on solutions that the customer needs with white space analysis of targeted customer products.
- Improve lead generation processes by managing customer dialogs with multi-stage campaigns and standardized lead qualification processes.
"We believe Oracle Fusion CRM is the smartest Customer Relationship Management solution available in the Cloud or anywhere else", stated Anthony Lye, Group Vice President of Oracle CRM. "Oracle Fusion CRM is also a part of the most complete set of enterprise-grade public Cloud services available today. That provides a clear path to the Cloud for companies that require enterprise-strength power, security, and vendor accountability."