ParallWare v0.1b released
16 Sep 2013 A Coruna -
Appentra has released ParallWare v0.1b which is available for download.
The main features of this version are:
- Auto-parallellization of scientific numerical applications (e.g. Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Elements, Molecular Dynamics).
- Whole-programme automatic parallellization of C/Fortran sequential source codes.
- Automatic generation of human-readable OpenMP-enabled and OpenACC-enabled parallel source code.
- Inter-procedural automatic detection of parallelism in C/Fortran sequential source codes.
- Minimization of parallellization overhead across the whole programme.
All features and the future roadmap are available at ParallWare v0.1b release notes
. A free trial is available for download