Cracow Grid Workshop 2011 to issue Call for Papers
16 Sep 2011 Krakow -
The Eleventh Cracow Grid Workshop will be held November 7-9, 2011 in Krakow, Poland. The deadline for paper abstract submission is October 1, 2011.
CGW'11 covers current advances in e-Science applications and systems.
Keynote speakers are:
- Steve Brewer, European Grid Initiative (EGI)
- Ad Emmen, AlmereGrid, The Netherlands
- Tristan Glatard, CNRS-CREATIS, France
- Alfons Hoekstra, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Rod Hose, University of Sheffield, UK
- Rob Meijer, University of Amsterdam and TNO, The Netherlands
- Jamie Shiers, CERN, Switzerland
On November 6, 2011, a training will be organized in the afternoon on "Desktop Grids for eScience".
A presentation will be accepted on the basis of an abstract and can be submitted at http://www.cyfronet.krakow.pl/cgw11/abstracts.html
For more information you can visit http://www.cyfronet.krakow.pl/cgw11/