PRACE to issue Open Calls for Proposals for Regular Access
13 Aug 2013 Brussels -
The PRACE Call 8 will open on 3 September 2013 at 12:00 (noon) CEST, Brussels time and close on 15 October 2013 at 12:00 (noon) CET, Brussels time. Allocations awarded under this Call will run from March 2014 to March 2015.
The systems available for Preparatory Access are:
- CURIE, BULL Bullx cluster (GENCI@CEA, Bruyères-Le-Châtel, France)
- FERMI, IBM Blue Gene/Q (CINECA, Casalecchio di Reno,Italy)
- HERMIT, Cray XE6 (GCS@HLRS, Stuttgart, Germany)
- JUQUEEN, IBM Blue Gene/Q (GCS@JSC. Jülich, Germany)
- MareNostrum, IBM System X iDataplex (BSC, Barcelona, Spain)
- SuperMUC, IBM System X iDataplex ( GCS@LRZ, Garching near Munich, Germany)
From the 14th cut-off date (2 September 2013) onwards the hybrid partition of MareNostrum is available for types A, B and C.
At this moment the core hours on the CURIE Hybrid partition have been exhausted for 2013. This partition will be available again in 2014 (next cut-off date: 3 March 2014 16th cut-off).