MPI-3.0 public draft and call for comments
3 Aug 2012 Stuttgart -
The MPI Forum is about to ratify the MPI-3.0, a new version of the MPI standard. As part of this process, the MPI Forum is soliciting feedback on the current draft standard.
The MPI Forum is seeking the following feedback in particular:
- Small requests/corrections that can be resolved before finishing 3.0.
- Requests for clarification of unclear text or undefined behaviour.
- Undetected severe inconsistencies or bugs that may delay the standard publication.
- Wishes for additional enhancements or new functionality to be taken into account after 3.0 is published.
You can comment before September 6, 2012 as follows:
1. Subscribe to: http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi-comments
2. Then send your comments to: email@example.com , together with the URL of the version of the MPI standard and the page and line numbers on which you are commenting.
The draft document can be found at http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/mpi3.0_draft_2.pdf