BoincTasks version 1.16 released
24 Aug 2011 Berkeley -
A new version of BoincTasks, an alternative BOINC manager, has been released. The new version has improved handling of large number of computers, a web server for mobile users, and improved graphics to show received tasks. It is compatible with the upcoming BOINC client version 7.
Features of version 1.16 include:
- The decimal point and one thousand separator. are now set according to the locale, instead of the US notation.
- BOINC preference, BT Settings->Warnings, decimal point now according to locale, for input and output.
- Tasks view: When double clicking on filtered tasks, only the row with the same application is unfiltered.
- The computer search dialogue is now in separate thread, so it doesn't lock the entire programme.
- Credit Graphic: Projects/Computers > 20 reuse the colors and use dot/dash lines.
- Credit Graphic: Uses expanded box mode, if computers > 10. This is user definable by a check box also.
- BT settings, tasks: Disabling column, Project, Application, Name and Computer, the column isn't removed, but the width is set to 0.
- Debt dialogue is disabled for BOINC > V 6.13.x .
- Messages filter rewritten.
- Removed /Debug argument. BT now logs the start-up in the /log folder: BoincTasks Startup.log.
- A crash, on a right click in a blank area of any of the views has been fixed.