Teratec 2017 Forum issues Call for Participation
4 Apr 2017 Palaiseau - The Teratec 2017 Forum, the 12th edition of the International Meeting for HPC, Simulation and Big Data, will be held June 27-28, 2017 at the Ecole Polytechnique in Palaiseau, France.
The TERATEC Forum is a major event in France and in Europe. The 12th edition will gather next June the best of Big Data, HPC and Simulation actors, on the whole some 1300 decision makers in the field of high performance simulation and Big Data, resulting from the industrial technological and of research world.
The participation and the testimony of senior industrial, the representativeness of exhibitors and ICT leaders, the diversity and the high level of the technical workshops, and innovation offers displayed, are assets for all responsible stakeholders concerned with simulation and high-performance computing.
The Teratec Forum is also the opportunity for the public authorities to show their role in the development of these technologies which deeply transformational research and industry, while allowing to carry out French and European R&D programmes of products and completely new services.
In 2017, the Teratec Forum will propose:
- The plenary sessions, the occasion to take stock of the most recent evolution of great digital technologies in the economy, in the technological challenges and the diversity of the uses of the Digital simulation and Big Data
- The technical and application workshops on emergent technologies and the new sectors of application of HPC and Big Data
- The Exhibition covering the whole chain of value of Big Data. Technological suppliers and innovating SMEs will present their last achievements and will show that these technologies, even the most advanced, become accessible to SMEs.
To also be discovered are the specific areas organized in the heart of the exhibition with:
- SiMSEO, to present the use of simulation in VSE, SMEs and mid-sized businesses enterprises,
- European Research Café dedicated to European research projects and initiatives,
- Collaborative Project Area: Bringing together twenty collaborative research projects,
- Digital Simulation Awards: Six awards will be given in recognition of outstanding accomplishments in digital simulation, HPC and Big Data analytics: Start Up; SMEs; Collaboration between large company and SMEs; Innovation; Personality of the Year in Simulation; and Jury Prize
More information is available at the Teratec Forum