CGW'12 to issue Call for Papers
25 Apr 2012 Krakow -
CGW'12, the Twelfth Cracow Grid Workshop, will be held October 22-24, 2012 in Krakow, Poland. Deadline for paper abstract submission is September 10, 2012.
- e-Science, system-level science and collaborative applications
- models, methods and tools for collaborative applications development
- virtual laboratories and problem solving environments
- distributed computing infrastructures, Grids and Clouds
- knowledge in e-Science and DCI systems
- virtual organizations and security aspects
- resource management and scheduling
- monitoring and information management
- software engineering aspects
- industrial and social implications
A presentation will be accepted on the basis of an extended abstract. All accepted abstracts will be published in the CGW'12 Abstract Book. The final version of the CGW'12 papers will be published in
Science Journal</em> (CSCI) after the event. Papers will be accepted on the basis of the evaluation of the presentations and the review of the full papers with participation of the CGW'12 organizers.
Accepted papers will be published in CSCI in 2013.
More information is available at http://www.cyfronet.krakow.pl/cgw12/