2nd International Workshop on OpenCL full technical programme is now available
19 Mar 2014 Bristol -
The Second International Workshop on OpenCL (IWOCL) full technical programme is now available. The full technical programme for IWOCL 2014 is now on-line, and registration is open for this two-day event to be held in Bristol, United Kingdom, on 12 and 13 May 2014.
IWOCL brings together leading OpenCL experts from academia and industry, including many members of the OpenCL Khronos working Group.
The agenda for 2014 includes:
- Some of the first OpenCL tutorials from Altera, Qualcomm, ARM, Intel and ArrayFire
- Keynotes from Eric Berdahl from Adobe and Neil Trevett, Chair of the Khronos OpenCL working group and Nvidia VP
- 14 technical talks from leading OpenCL companies and academics
- One of the first technical deep-dives into OpenCL SPIR (standard portable intermediate representations)
- An exciting announcement regarding a new, higher-level model for OpenCL
More information is available at http://iwocl.org/agenda-at-a-glance/