ISC'14 encourages all first-time exhibitors to submit their application. However, only those who meet the participation criteria will be chosen. The selection will be done by an expert-led steering committee . This year, ISC'14 will be giving ten organisations the opportunity to share their story with the ISC attendees, so the organizers encourage you to make the best pitch and win a slot.
Each of the 10 selected companies will receive an eight-minute presentation slot followed by a two-minute question and answer session which will be moderated by an industry expert.
Presentations will be divided equally into two days. The forum will take place in the exhibition hall during the following times:
Participation criteria include:
1. You must be a first-time ISC exhibitor.
2. Focus is on a new product or service introduced recently or in the pipeline.
3. ISC'14 is looking for a substantive pitch versus a marketing message.
Submission guidelines include:
1. PPT presentation - no more than two slides.
2. Presentation must be accompanied by the name and contact details of the presenter.
3. Submitted to the ISC PR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, March 30.
The selection process is organized as follows:
1. The 10 most innovative products or services will be chosen to participate in the forum.
2. Only the selected companies will be notified of their acceptance.
3. The steering committee is not obligated to provide any reasons for rejection.
If you are interested in having your presentation filmed for your own use, the organizers are willing to facilitate this for you. There is a minimal charge involved for this service. Bookings need to be made no later than May 22 by contacting email@example.com .