MAGMA MIC 1.3.1 for Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors released
30 Jan 2015 Knoxville -
MAGMA MIC 1.3.1 is now available. This release provides implementations for MAGMA's one-sided (LU, QR, and Cholesky) and two-sided (Hessenberg, bi- and tridiagonal reductions) dense matrix factorizations, as well as linear and eigenproblem solver for Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors.
The MAGMA MIC 1.3.1 release adds:
- Added orthogonal transformations routines
- Added SVD routine using divide and conquer algorithm
- Performance optimizations for the two-sided factorizations
(reductions to bidiagonal, tridiagonal, and upper Hessenberg)
- Added zscal, hemv for CPU, copy functions
- Added LDLt without pivoting
- Added hybrid solver for symmetric indefinite problems using the Bunch-Kaufman diagonal pivoting method
You can download MAGMA MIC 1.3.1 at http://icl.cs.utk.edu/magma/software/index.html .
A presentation is available at http://icl.cs.utk.edu/projectsfiles/magma/pubs/MAGMA_MIC_SC14.pdf