AccelerEyes to launch ArrayFire v2.0 Official Release
19 Dec 2013 Atlanta -
AccelerEyes has released ArrayFire v2.0. ArrayFire now supports OpenCL devices, making it easy to get great performance on CPUs, GPUs, APUs, FPGAs, and coprocessors.
- Support for all of ArrayFire's function library (with a few exceptions)
- Same API as ArrayFire for CUDA enabling seamless interoperability
- Just-In-Time (JIT) compilation of kernels for top performance
- Specific tuning for Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
- Accelerated algorithms for image processing, signal processing, visualization, and more
Updates to ArrayFire for CUDA include:
- New signal and image processing functions
- Faster transpose and matrix multiplication
- Enhanced debugging support for GDB and Visual Studio
- Better examples and documentation
You can check out the release notes , as well as the new and improved documentation , for a complete list of the many ArrayFire v2.0 enhancements available.
To learn more about which licensing option would be the best for your needs, you can visit the ArrayFire licensing page.