CoolIT Systems returns to ISC High Performance with next generation liquid cooling innovations
14 Jun 2016 Calgary - CoolIT Systems Inc. is returning to the International Supercomputing Conference - High Performance (ISC) in Frankfurt, Germany for the fifth consecutive year as a Bronze Sponsor, Exhibitor and Forum Presenter. During June 20-22, ISC will be home to CoolIT's most extensive product showing to date. Located at booth #1210, CoolIT will showcase server solutions for several major manufacturers including Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei, Lenovo, NEC and Supermicro. Executives and Technical Staff will be on hand to guide visitors through new product showcases, live demos and customer case studies that highlight the benefits of liquid cooling in real world scenarios.
Highlights at the CoolIT booth include:
- Release of the CHx80 Heat Exchange Module, CoolIT's newest CDU offering that supports 80kW racks.
- Release of CoolIT's EP2 Active and RP2 Passive Coldplate Assemblies, specifically designed for the next generation Intel Xeon Phi Knights Landing Processor.
- Intel Ninja Developer Platform from Supermicro with CoolIT's EP2 T240 Closed-Loop Liquid Cooling Solution.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Apollo r2000 Chassis Trade and Match Solution with CoolIT's Closed-Loop Liquid Cooling. This overclocked server provides exceptional processing speeds for the high frequency trading industry.
- NEC Blue Marlin with CoolIT's high-performance RP2 Passive Coldplate Assembly, specifically designed for Intel Xeon Phi Knights Landing Processor.
- Dell PowerEdge C6320 with dedicated liquid cooling to the CPUs, VR and Memory.
CoolIT will also debut the announced partnership with STULZ, featuring the Chip-to-Atmosphere offering of one unified vendor offering to supply, manage and service data centre cooling on a global scale. Conference attendees can learn more at CoolIT's "Enabling High Density Chip-to-Atmosphere Data Center Cooling Solutions" presentation at the ISC16 Exhibitor Forum at booth #500, 21 June at 16:40.
"Our comprehensive offering of energy efficient liquid cooling solutions at ISC16 far exceeds anything CoolIT has done in the past", stated CoolIT Systems CEO and CTO Geoff Lyon. "With Europe at the forefront of energy efficient HPC, attendees can discover how rapidly the liquid cooling market is maturing, as evidenced by our growing list of global customers and OEM partners."
CoolIT will be featuring a case study for the exceptionally green data centre cooling solution at the Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center (PSNC). The PSNC "Eagle" cluster uses 1,032 liquid cooled Huawei CH121 servers to increase density and reduce energy consumption. PSNC was able to deploy this new cluster without having to invest in additional expensive cooling infrastructure. The heated liquid is also being recycled for local heating needs.
To learn more about how CoolIT's products and solutions maximize data centre performance and efficiency whilst significantly reducing OPEX and overall TCO, you can visit ISC booth 1210.