They keep coming back to supercomputing - already for 28 years
16 Nov 2015 Austin - A select group of 18 individuals will be making their 28th consecutive appearance at the SC conference, by the unique lapel pin bestowed upon each of them.
- Mike Bernhardt / Intel
- Bill Boas / System Fabric Works
- Vito Bongiorno / Cray Inc.
- Jim Bottum / Clemson Univ. / Internet2
- Maxine Brown / Univ. of Illinois at Chicago
- Jack Dongarra / Univ. of Tennessee and ORNL
- John L. Gustafson
- Fred Johnson
- Anne Marie Kelly / IEEE Computer Society
- John M. Levesque / Cray Inc.
- Allen D. Malony / Univ. of Oregon
- Kenichi Miura / NII / LBNL
- Steve Poole
- Ralph Roskies / Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Horst Simon / LBNL
- Burton Smith
- Quentin F. Stout / Univ. of Michigan
- Steve Wallach
Read Mike Bernhardts report: